nornny // User Search

1  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  |

Moo!

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C06C27.0F9F5B00

speEch. :P learn to spell what you're trying to say first before =
announcing what you can and can't do. *wink*=20

For some reason, I see a genetic link in the size of the brains of you =
off-topicers and cows. :) For some reason, it almost makes sense that =
you guys have evolved into speaking in cow-latin. If only I could carry =
you all to the slaughter house...

....and yes, I eat McDonald's on an almost daily basis. MUAHAHAHA...

Nornny
*I'll eat YOU first, Goober King, the smart ones always taste the best. =
*smirk*As for the rest of the goober-wannabes, I'll feed you to the =
children playing in the playscape and hope they all fall of E. Coli.*=20
MERRY CHRISTMAS :P (i give up on Winter Solistice or anything =
politically correct anymore. Christmas is the big reliegious holiday in =
Christianity, that and Easter. Hannukah ISN'T that big of a deal, =
relatively, for Jews, and Kwanzaa is just darn made up, literally so =
I'll give the Christians some of my non-religious love and respect for =
the holidays and save the ones for Jews for Ramadan. :)
[View Quote] Anyone can moo if they want goober!

MOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:oP
Joeman
[View Quote] Rolu
[View Quote] Nornny
[View Quote] Never do that again. Only a select few are allowed to moo in =
my=20
presence, and you ain't one of em.=20
[View Quote] --=20
Goober King=20
Begone, peasant!=20
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C06C27.0F9F5B00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>speEch. :P learn to spell what you're trying to say =
first=20
before announcing what you can and can't do. *wink* </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>For some reason, I see a genetic link in the size of =
the=20
brains of you off-topicers and cows. :) For some reason, it almost makes =
sense=20
that you guys have evolved into speaking in cow-latin. If only I could =
carry you=20
all to the slaughter house...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>...and yes, I eat McDonald's on an almost&nbsp;daily =
basis.=20
MUAHAHAHA...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>*I'll eat YOU first, Goober King, the smart ones =
always taste=20
the best. *smirk*As for the rest of the goober-wannabes, I'll feed you =
to the=20
children playing in the playscape and hope they all fall of E. Coli.*=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>MERRY CHRISTMAS :P&nbsp;(i give up on Winter =
Solistice or=20
anything politically correct anymore. Christmas is the big reliegious =
holiday in=20
Christianity, that and Easter. Hannukah ISN'T that big of a deal, =
relatively,=20
for Jews, and Kwanzaa is just darn made up, literally so I'll give the=20
Christians some of my non-religious love and respect for the holidays =
and save=20
the ones for Jews for&nbsp;Ramadan. :)</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"joeman" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:redjuggler at yahoo.com">redjuggler at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a4352ec$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a4352ec$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Free Speach!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Anyone can moo if they want goober!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>MOOOOOO!!!!!!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>:oP</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Joeman</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"rolu" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:rolu.university at bigfoot.com">rolu.university at bigfoot.com</=
A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C06C27.0F9F5B00--

Moo!

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C06CC0.E7598C20

We've literally ridden Eep from this newsgroup, and I'm almost on my way =
out too with all the senseless postings in here, it seems. :) God, the =
senselessness just keep on piling up and up and up. We're turning into =
alt.britneyspears.teen or something. :/

Nornny
[View Quote] -Twist
[View Quote] since when do people in this group post in threads with points?? =
Rolu=20
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C06CC0.E7598C20

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4611.1300" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>We've literally ridden Eep from this newsgroup, and =
I'm almost=20
on my way out too with all the senseless postings in here, it seems. :) =
God, the=20
senselessness just keep on piling up and up and up. We're turning into=20
alt.britneyspears.teen or something. :/</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"twisted horizon" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:joshua_trask at capecod.com">joshua_trask at capecod.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a449883 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a449883 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Rolu's asking for it from Eep. Do =
you have any=20
authority to go off and point fingers? *Digs up Derek's first post* =
My, my,=20
my, my records say otherwise. Nice try though.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>-Twist</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px =
solid">
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C06CC0.E7598C20--

Just to annonce!

Dec 22, 2000, 9:49am
How many times are you going to go around announcing your stupidity before
you THINK we get the point that you're stupid?? *boggles* Trust me, we got
the point a while back. Btw, there is no concept of age in the AW world. :)
You either know the ropes or you don't, age doesn't matter unless it is
related to something in RL. :) Maybe you should take some typing classes to
fix your bad spelling and typos if you hate it so much like most people did
in here. And this may be a general community forum, and everything might not
seem sensible, but in an ideal world, it should be, and maybe you should
help reach that instead of posting your stupidity and age range to us. :P

Nornny

[View Quote]

ReAD THIS IT MAY TEACH YOU SOMETHING

Dec 23, 2000, 12:25pm
Umm...if I could actually decipher your babble, maybe I would try to take
your advice. God, do you kids EVER listen in Language Arts classes anymore?
And gosh, how can anyone listen to you after your last post that was meant
for Legion but you aimed the gun at me? :) *boggles* Idiot! The AW community
doesn't have time or decency for people like you. Although we'd LOVE to help
you in time of AW needs and such, we have more people to help and more
community stuff to do than be bothered by your naiveness and wild
defensiveness. :)

Here's what it boils down to in my 15-year-old mouth. You're an IDIOT!!!
IDIOT!!! See, those capitolization things are annoying ain't it? Well good,
now you know how we feel. :)

And if I get this right, you believe my real life isn't that good??
Hmm....let's see here, straight-A kid that's only mildly nerdish with a
beautiful girlfriend, popular AND smart friends who are all involved in
sports as well academics. I myself am a varsity tennis player and studying
black belt, president of FBLA, band section leader, my list of
accomplishments goes on. :) I'm the happiest sophmore one could be. :) I'm
barely here in the newsgroups, and you say I and everyone else here have no
life?? You're the dude who's posted like 10 posts in the last 24 hours (and
if you count, I'm prolly wrong or under the bar, but I have no time TO
count)

You look like the freak here with no sense of capitolization, a screename
reminiscent of an X-Files fan. What, do you wear Star Wars shirt everyday
too?

Nornny
"God, that was good therapy"
[View Quote]

to all the newbie twits: take your shit ELSEWHERE

Dec 23, 2000, 12:26pm
Hallejhulah!! The fact that we can get zero and Eep on one side
means...we're in a crisis folks...

Nornny

[View Quote]

to all the newbie twits: take your shit ELSEWHERE

Dec 23, 2000, 12:30pm
Umm...but when these kids are posting almost everyday, and then erupting
into battles within they're own group IN THIS newsgroup, god, you have to
teach them a lesson somehow. :P Not that USWF is a wanna-be group, it's the
members that are all wanna-be's who think that because they got a little
power, they can control everything. Heck, I joined young enough to know that
feeling, and it really takes some huge guidance and lesson-teaching to even
get them on the right path.

Nornny

[View Quote]

to all the newbie twits: take your shit ELSEWHERE

------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C06CC3.FB7BF000

We're not saying posting events are bad at all. :) But you haven't =
posted ANY events or anything from USWF here, just blatent and useless =
arguments involving USWF. Everyone here enjoys a good plug, at this =
point, we'd kill for it. :) But that's not what we're getting from the =
USWF'ers. We're getting rowdy people (kids?) running around arguing LIKE =
little kids and Anduin having to constantly apologize for their =
behavior. It's ruining his image and USWF's.=20

Nornny
[View Quote] KAH=20
[View Quote] This is a newsgroup about AW, not your pathetic wanna-be =
organizations and other shit you idiots keep babbling about here. Evolve =
already.

------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C06CC3.FB7BF000

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>We're not saying posting events are bad at all. :) =
But you=20
haven't posted ANY events or anything from USWF here, just blatent and =
useless=20
arguments involving USWF. Everyone here enjoys a good plug, at this =
point, we'd=20
kill for it. :) But that's not what we're getting from the USWF'ers. =
We're=20
getting rowdy people (kids?) running around arguing LIKE little kids and =
Anduin=20
having to constantly apologize for their behavior. It's ruining his =
image and=20
USWF's. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"kah" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:hiorth at sensewave.com">hiorth at sensewave.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a4404e9 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a4404e9 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>well, I announce events in the =
USWF cuzz this=20
is the community NG. But well, lately there have been a little too =
many=20
personal comments and stuff and that must not go on. I don't even =
bother to=20
read trough them. But if a greater audience is gonna know about the =
events we=20
in the USWF arrange, we do need to tell about it somewhere and what =
other NG=20
is more apropriate than this one?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>KAH&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px =
solid">
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C06CC3.FB7BF000--

Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups (long!)

Dec 23, 2000, 12:47pm
[View Quote] > nornny - *sings* He's a real nowhere man/Sitting in his nowhere
> land/Doesn't have a point of view/Knows not where he's going to... Be
> wary of this one, as he can agree with just about anyone. No matter the
> argument, you can always count on Nornny to take YOUR side. Lately,
> however, he's decided to reverse his stance and now DISAGREES with
> everything. What's next for this up-and-comer? Only time, and arguments,
> will tell...

Gosh, rough analysis. *blushes* I guess AlphaBit got to the "all-smiles"
comment first eh? :) Unfortunately, I actually DO agree with you. :) Hey, I
may agree/disagree with a long list of things, but hey, I'd like to think my
ideas are justified enough into taking them. :) And I never do it because I
liked someone better, heck, I'm good friends with you Goob, and I ALWAYS
disagree with you. hehe. Well, why try to defend myself, you're entitled to
your opinion. :P

Seriously though, not only was that extremely hilarious, I can truly say
that it was useful. :) I can't say you emphsized the big players large
enough though. :) You made Lucrezia and Eep almost seem...equal!! (in
respects of posting)

Nornny

><cut again>
> Sincerely,
>
> Goober King
> Standing in for the Staff of ActiveWorlds.com, Inc.
> rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups (long!)

Jan 4, 2001, 5:40pm
rotfl, boy, what hysteria THAT would bring...

<Westburyport Eep Trials>
"She's an Eep, I tell you, an Eep!!! There was always something suspicious
about her! BURN HERR!"

Nornny

[View Quote]

< < About Lanezeri > >

Dec 24, 2000, 6:42pm
Umm...how did you know Lan's previous cit number? And not that I'm accusing
you of being the same person, but you could be the same person under a
different cit. :) There's a lot of people who have 2 or 3 cits under their
name. :) Shady how you changed your email address after we accused you of
being someone you might not be too.

Nornny

[View Quote]

Merry Christmas!!!

Dec 24, 2000, 2:49pm
If I was more grinchy, I'd tell you that you posted off topic. *smirk* Merry
Christmas everyone and all those other winter religious holidays. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Merry Christmas!!!

Dec 25, 2000, 12:29pm
Sacrifice him to the lions. :) Tar and feather? I know, put him under the
guilitine, but make sure his head ISN'T in the right place, so you have to
contantly chop through his shoulders until you finally cut through the
bones. MUAHAHA. :)

Seriously though, I couldn't get the point of Fox's post either. :) I think
he's racist. Kill the people from the little people from the 'hood?! Who
uses "the 'hood" anymore anyways? That's so 1995...

Nornny

[View Quote]

kinda in a pickle...

Dec 24, 2000, 10:15pm
Sorry to bother you guys, but I've been trying to locate my past builds for
some time now with no avail. I've been getting tips and hints as to a Lost
and Found bot that can speed up the proccess of searching for my property in
AW, but no one knows the url. Does anyone here have the url? ANY help would
be much appreciated. :)

Nornny

kinda in a pickle...

Dec 25, 2000, 1:19pm
Thank you everyone for your help and patience for me to post a bot-related
post in the community group. :)

Through one stroke of an idea, I recalled back to an old mailing list that I
was subscribed in, and remembered that most everyone there at one time or
another tried AW. So i went back searching through old posts, and sure
enough, BINGO! I managed to find not only my first Alphaworld build, but my
first build ever since I immigrated back in 1998. A friend and I went back
to those places and finally, I can make my AW peace, right in the nick of
Christmas too. :)

God, looking back though, you never realize how corrupted you've gotten ever
since the good ol' days when you weren't involved with anything, and just
built for fun with friends. Getting a new texture added was absolute
excitement, trying to build a waterfall, a theater, and a shopping mall all
in once cell space was a struggle (i've learned better), and just leaving a
solitary life with a group of your frineds was fun...how I miss those days.

Nornny

[View Quote]

Boston shooting

Dec 26, 2000, 7:42pm
shh...don't tell the AP, but I found this article on my AOLIM ticker and
thought it might clear things up. :)

"7 Die in Mass. Shooting
The Associated Press
Dec 26 2000 3:27PM

WAKEFIELD, Mass. (AP) - A heavily armed employee opened fire in the offices
of an Internet consulting company Tuesday, killing seven people before
police wrestled him to the floor, authorities said.
The gunman, who was armed with an AK-47 assault rifle, a shotgun and a
pistol, was sitting in the lobby of the building when police found him and
had to subdue him, a prosecutor said.

Michael McDermott, 42, was to be arraigned on seven charges of murder, said
John McEvoy, a Middlesex County prosecutor.

McDermott, an employee of Edgewater Technology since March, came to work as
usual Tuesday morning, authorities said.

Around 11 a.m., however, he walked systematically through the Edgewater
offices in a converted factory building and killed seven people, McEvoy
said. McEvoy would not discuss a motive other than to say it was
``work-related.''

SWAT teams fanned through the building after the shooting, checking for
people who were afraid to leave on their own or for a possible second
shooter.

However, there were no other gunmen and no one else was injured, the
prosecutor said.

Police had surrounded the building.

``When police are ducking behind their own vehicles, it's not something you
see every day,'' said Mike Brownson, who works across the street from the
office complex.

Frank Harrington, a contract consultant for the company, said he was in the
building and heard eight to 10 shots.

Nancy Pecjo, a developer with Edgewater, was not at work at the time of the
shootings but went to the building after hearing the news.

``It's a great company, a wonderful company,'' she said, adding that she
didn't know of anyone who'd been fired recently or was disgruntled.

``It's a small company, you get to know everybody there,'' she said. ``When
something like this happens it's very distressing.''

Edgewater employs approximately 240 people in Massachusetts, said John
Cooley, director of investor relations.

The company is in the process of moving its headquarters from Fayetteville,
Ark., to Wakefield, Mass., and has undergone several changes in the past few
months, including its business focus.

However, Cooley said there hadn't been any layoffs and none were planned
that he knew of.

Cooley said Edgewater provides Internet consulting services, systems
development and more to its customers. Edgewater also has offices in
Alabama, Arkansas, Minnesota and New Hampshire.

The Edgewater officers are in the Harvard Mills office complex, a
three-story, red brick former factory that houses several companies.

Wakefield is 10 miles north of downtown Boston. "

cited from AOLIM's ticker, article from the Associated Press
Nornny

[View Quote]

USWF is comming to a end unless...

Dec 28, 2000, 12:50am
*sigh* There goes the civility in the Community newsgroup...we're only two
checks away from becoming a disaster group now.

For goodness sakes, keep opinions to yourselves until they actually matter.
So Anduin tells us he's becoming a Gorean, so what?! No need to forget
everything he's done and not to graciously say goodbye. This isn't a thread
on Gor, so why make it one? There's a time for everything. sometimes I feel
Goreans are more civilized than we are, they just keep quiet and do their
own thing.

I'll be the first to admit that this is totally hippocritical on my part,
but i'm seriously turning a new lease on the way I approach things in this
group. Apparently, chiming in opinions correctly and civilly just doesn't
work anymore ever since this newsgroup got...popular? Everyone has to take
two steps back and just assess what works and doesn't work anymore, since
immaturity and anger runs rampant.

Nornny

[View Quote]

Question.....

Dec 28, 2000, 1:15pm
It might have been meant as a joke, but who knows. If you read on, glue said
she was going to stay so she just set herself up for being an idiot. :)
*don't know the gender of crazyglue so don't even bother, cuz I admitted it*
If you are such great leaders, just ignore it, instead of trying to get so
defensive and elitist. :) Humbleness, people! :P

Nornny

[View Quote]

(kinda off topic, but not really) New Year's Predictions

Dec 29, 2000, 1:41pm
Hi everyone, I'm putting together a feature on 2001 for awnews.com and I
could use the input of the community. Basically, this is your chance to
spill your guts on such 2001 topics as, AW 3.1, the state of Activeworlds,
etc. :) HAS to be aw related or else I'm not responsible for any flames and
such that you recieve. :) In a nutshell, what is everyone thinking about
what is going to happen with Activeworlds in 2001 for better or for worse?
Thanks for your time, patience, and any input you can give. :)

Happy New Years, Chinese and traditional!
Nornny

Did you miss me?

Dec 29, 2000, 5:54pm
[View Quote] That IS too bad. :) But hey, everyone here still has cits, so we can still
constantly flame you for your pointless posts. :) tee hee.

>I bet you will hate me cuz I won't be on AW but I
> will be in here..

Why aren't you going to be in AW? It's a wonderful universe, worth checking
out sometime. better than this dump. :)

>nice messages too.. too bad that USWF is goin down tho.. I
> hate to say it but "I told ya so".. wasn't it me that said USWF was goin
> down? I think so!

Mmmm....no, I don't recall you saying USWF was going down, just that you
made an exact duplicated group because USWF was "being mean" to you. What a
baby...if you did however, we congratulate you on your psychic power, but we
weren't out to defy your USWF opinions in the first place. :) We just didn't
want meddlers like you fiddlin around with YOUR affairs in front of the
community. We could deal without that sorta junk.

>Oh well anyway I am gonna go now.. peace.

Come on, that was SOOO 1995.

> - = [ £ â ñ é z ê r ï ] = -

Nornny

Did you miss me?

Dec 29, 2000, 9:27pm
[View Quote] Now you know how we feel. :)

>"That was SOOO 1995." sure you loser.

I learned from a wise third grader that one who responds to a loser makes
him a...well, isn't it obvious?

>CW
> has been here longer than USWF and AL will even admit it.. just the old
> owner of CW was too stupid to run it.

Fine, Anduin made a duplicate group, does it make a difference? ;)

> Lord Vector.. well.. as far as I know sk8brdrz has joined CW and therefore
> USWF is losing members.. that must suck for the new owners.

Quality, not quantity. :) I'd like to think that it was one of the reasons
Anduin resigned. Anyone who's silly enough to join you must leave the smart
ones in USWF. :)

> Agent1.. I could care less why you dislike me.. because I am about sick of
> all you fuckin idiots on AW.. I mean hell.. ya people just sit on ur damn
> comp all day sitting looking at your monitor.. sorry but I have a life I
> don't need to sit and watch a screen of moving stuff that does the same
damn
> thing every day.

WE have no lives? You're the one going around saying "I told you so..." Go
out and play soccer or something, your aggression is going nowhere here. :)
What kind of life are YOU living, might I ask? :) I'm only online less than
an hour or two a day unless granted, I'm off on vacation and trapped in my
house with an impending noreasterly front combining with a southerly cold
front. :) I don't even usually post two times to the same thread in one day
like you. It's like you were just waiting here all day to bash us. :) And
you ARE the "idiot" that tried to change your name like a coward, huh?

Either way, none of us really care, except maybe me and a few others, who
care enough to get you flame you. :/

Nornny,
amazed that he even wasted his time replying...

Did you miss me?

Dec 30, 2000, 1:16am
You're one to talk...

Have you even taken into account what we've been been trying to get through
to you either? Here's a list for you in case you missed it...

We're not a bbs, so don't change the topic of a thread all the time.
Learn to capitolize(sp?) better.
Spelling could use some work too, and don't tell us it was a typo. Typos
don't span across your handful of posts...
The question mark thing needs to be used in moderation too, come to think of
it.

Maybe it takes one to get through to one though. At least you have the right
ideas (in my terms, at least)...

Nornny
"Look, it's late, I'm tired, and AW is down, what do you expect me to do,
run around with daisies?"

[View Quote]

Did the duct tape go undone again?

Dec 30, 2000, 1:27am
Someone must've spilled some leftover egg nog or something but the AWCOM
building worlds aren't up again. :/ Yet again, the invincible AWGate and
unweilding Junodome manage to survive this. :) I wonder what's wrong this
time and if we have to wait until the next millenium to log into Alphaworld.
Well, at least it's something for AW employees to put in their New Year's
resolution list. :)

Nornny

Question Time

Dec 31, 2000, 2:26pm
The year went by so quickly I have no comprehension of time and length of
whatever I started, but I think I started posting here halfway through this
year. :) I think I just got bored and more into AW so I started searching
for newsgroups on it. :) I can remember taking hours trying to figure out
how to confiure my Outlook to read it however. :) I believe I also posted
within two weeks of just observing the newsgroup. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

AlphaWorld up

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C075BB.5B411560

I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but I think Tony meant that why did =
Alphaworld shut down yet again shortly after it came back up. :)

Nornny
[View Quote] hmm mabey the AlphaWorld server machine is damaged?:) Mabey Enzo spilt =
some coffee in the machine? Just a guess :)>

LilAlpha=20

=20
[View Quote] --=20
- Tony56 (Tony M.) [chandler56 at mail.com]
"Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Pizza Pie!"
[View Quote] --
Mauz
http://tnlc.com/mauz/

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C075BB.5B411560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but I think =
Tony meant=20
that why did Alphaworld shut down yet again shortly after it came back =
up.=20
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nornny</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"lilalpha phalpha" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:lilalpha_aw at yahoo.com">lilalpha_aw at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a53b67c at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a53b67c at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&lt;snip&gt;Immigration Officer: =
PLEASE NOTE:=20
AlphaWorld is back up for now, but building will be disabled until=20
<STRONG><U>AlphaWorld's server machine can<BR>be=20
repaired.</U><BR></STRONG>&lt;snip&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hmm mabey the AlphaWorld server =
machine is=20
damaged?:) Mabey Enzo spilt some coffee in the machine? Just a guess=20
:)&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>LilAlpha</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>tony56 &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:chandler56 at mail.com">chandler56 at mail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3a53a284$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3a53a284$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif" color=3D#000000 size=3D1>Oooo.. =
wonder what=20
happened to Alpha now :\</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>- Tony56 (Tony M.) [<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:chandler56 at mail.com">chandler56 at mail.com</A>]<BR>"Give Me =

Liberty, or Give Me Pizza=20
=
Pie!"<BR>____________________________________________________________</DI=

<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>mauz &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:mauz at my.activeworlds.com">mauz at my.activeworlds.com</A>&gt;=
=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C075BB.5B411560--

Running Active Worlds on a Mac

Jan 4, 2001, 11:22pm
Because s/he has admitted (multiple multiple times) that s/he is a crazy,
stupid, and outright annoying newbie. Unfortunately, crazy glue has NO sense
or comprehension of a newsgroup that demands maturity and...gack...knowledge
of a subject!! I haven't seen one example where s/he has learned from
his/her mistake yet. People like whoever crazy glue here is make this
newsgroup and myself unbearably reactive, defensive, and compulsive.
They just ruin perfectly smart and useful threads! I'd like to think of
myself as patient and approachable as possible and I don't want to be mean,
but this isn't cutting it. Crazy Glue, you're not gaining ANY respect from a
lot of us, and I doubt you ever will anymore. If you odn't know anything,
KEEP QUIET! It won't kill you just to read and not get so impulsive and
writing the stupidest posts I've ever read. Try another non-AW related
group, i reccomend a pop or teen related group, if you want to bost
senseless bs.

Nornny

[View Quote]

Running Active Worlds on a Mac

Jan 5, 2001, 7:00pm
It's a waste enough of my time having to skim through all the useless posts
that I happen upon. We can't just "let everything go". Crazy Glue has
repeatedly posted nonsense and useless posts that destroy the validity and
usefulness of threads. S/He'll never learn without someone telling him/her.

Obviously, I get easily annoyed by the lack of etiquette in this newsgroup,
and it's the worse thing to experiecne when you go back to a newsgroup a
month later and see that it has been killed by little kids who have NEVER
been taught how to use a newsgroup correctly. And even worse, people like
Crazy Glue who has been told, asked, and begged to just BE QUIET if you
don't have anything useful to say but never learns. Activeworlds and it's
community is better than that, and believe it or not, people DO come in and
observe what we do and say before deciding to come back. And adults and
experienced users are really scared off by this group, I think.

Maybe it's me, but I'm not one to just "let things slide". You need to learn
from your mistakes, not be ignored for it.

Nornny

[View Quote]

3.1 REAd THIS

Jan 5, 2001, 6:47pm
God, let me try to figure this mumble out..
[View Quote] You just explained it. :) They dedicate hours into AW, and AWCOM gives them
a little thing back. :) Plus, they know more about how AW is run than people
like you and me. :)

>(That's fair we do stuff to We pay to be a Citizen and
> keep them running),But O Feedback's WHO Cares ask them not to send them
and
> then just delete them if they come Like Why Do We Have To Wait So Long.

I didn't get a word of this, learn some grammar, punctuation, and some
spelling and I'll try to respond to this next time. :)

>Cause
> When They Release It(If They Ever Do),Then They'll Still Have
> Feedback's. Like Just Make A NG For Feedback's Then U Don't Have To look
At
> Them*HehEHEh*

They DO have a newsgroup for 3.1, it's called Beta. :) Usually, the people
who have a lot to say when they are beta testing the new program post there,
even though when something is in beta, ALL of us should be posting our
comments there. *stares* They ARE going to release it into beta for anyone
to test, but it has to be EXTREMELY buggy right now if they are doing a
closed beta testing, where only a few people are testing 3.1 :)

YOU selfish little kid just want to get the newest and latest toy like every
other spoiled brat. And then, if they release it early, YOU'LL be the first
complaining about the 8,000 bugs and why your AW browser won't work.
Pathetic, and you probably haven't even ONCE posted in the beta newsgroup
(which i don't reccomend either, since you seem to have very little
knowledge on how AW is run in the big AND little scheme).

>,WE WANT 3.1

YOU want 3.1. :) The rest of us can wait until the cow comes home for all we
care. We're happy with a 3.0 and can live months later than the expected
release date for 3.1 if we had to. :)

>And U Should Make a better one For People WHO have
> To Use 2.2 ooo Like IS

They have made it better for people who are using 2.2, silly. :)

>This the Only Reason That Your Not Letting Us Get 3.1

There's a lot of reasonable explanations as to why we're not getting 3.1
yet. :) It's still being tested is one, we're really not all that smart
technically is 2, it's not uncommon for a release to be delayed, after all,
it's only a PREDICTED date is 3. :) There's a handful of others. :)

> Or Will we Get It When there's A 20.9

Doubt AW will even last THAT long.

>Like Make A Rule:NO
> FEEDBACK'S*lol*.

That's the STUPIDEST thing AW could do (which, in some instances, they've
been stupid enough to do).

Do you want a REALLY buggy program that never works, including it's
features...OR, a tested, tried out, ready to go program that will work 99%
of the time like 3.0 and 2.2? :) Your loss if you pressure AWCOM too much is
my thinking. :)

If You Are Reading This Part Then Thank You.. Yours
> Stupidly Agent Fox Mulder

I can agree with the "Yours Stupidly".

3.1 REAd THIS

Jan 5, 2001, 11:17pm
God, you like to get ahead of yourself...I like how you think ahead and all,
but even us users need a time span where we can fully take in 3.1 before we
get to 3.2 :) I doubt the AWCOMers are even thinking of what to do yet
themselves. :)

do. :) THEY being AWCOM. :) Closed beta has already begun and some of the
big techies and community biggies already have it. :) As for open beta, time
will only tell. :) We'll get to the point eventually where they'll open it
up to everyone and you can download it from their site to beta test (and it
better be for that reason :P) soon enough.

Nornny

[View Quote]

A suggestion

Jan 5, 2001, 11:21pm
Umm...I thought this newsgroup WAS the organization to complain and get what
we want done...*looks around, almost lost* Aww darn, it seems I got the
wrong address again...

Seriously though, AWCOM doesn't even really acknowledge the newsgroup as it
is, how will they acknowledge any other group unless AWCOM themselves
created or part of the creation of it. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

Rather humorous...

Jan 6, 2001, 12:08pm
My god, that was the most realistic description of almost everyone in this
newsgroup that I have ever seen in ages...VERY funny people yet true people,
you have to check it out. :) I couldn't stop reading all the different
characters, and already I can match up those characters with the AW cast and
crew. :)

Nornny
As if this was a blatent infomercial...

[View Quote]